Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cool Hats for Men

My son, Daniel, has a great 4th of July sale item at Mister Hats!
For a limited time, one can buy this navy hat that normally 
sells for $98.50 for $84.08!


men's fashion, Fedora


This classic American made Dobbs Hat is perfect for all patriots. 
Celebrate American pride on the 4th with cool hats for men! 
A wide brim Fedora will look great while you BBQ and watch fireworks.


hat shopping, 4th of July




5 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Smart looking hat.

messymimi said...

Very good looking hat and model. My #2 Son rocks a Fedora, i'd love to get one for him.

Catch My Words said...

He's got it set up to buy online with one click. Many men look great in a Fedora. I liked Kennedy, except for the way he killed the hat industry by bucking current fashion and going bare headed. But, hats are making a definite come back!

Catch My Words said...

Oh, and btw, the model is my son. Thanks for the compliment!

Binky said...

Nice hat. What about top hats for magicians?