Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Freebie

Do you see a ghost in the mirror? I do! Actually, with a good stare, I see several of them, and I haven't been drinking this morning, either. When I toured the very haunted Woodruff Fountaine house in Memphis, I took a photo of the room and caught a corner of the mirror. Many people have reported seeing faces in the mirrors when they look at their photos, so I chose to blow up and play with the editing button on the iphone and voila

I don't know what you'll see, but I see several images. I see . . .

1.)  a Victorian woman in the center of the photo.
2.)  an older gentleman looking over her left side.
3.) a white profile to her right that has a fairly clear ear while the top of the head is wispy.
4.) a possible figure in the lower corner across from the white image.

I also see a bumpy pumpkin in the first writing prompt!

I'm currently at a school where the kids do not celebrate Halloween, so I need to pass this revised freebie onto y'all. I am offering two writing prompts with a Halloween theme for FREE!




Here I am with another one of my pajama posts, too.


Enjoy!





2 comments:

messymimi said...

Remind me not to tour the haunted house! Those give me the creeps.

Rhonda Albom said...

Do you really give ghost tours? That is really cool. I can imagine you would be great at this. When we lived in CA a local haunted restaurant added some electronically enhanced "haunts" to increase the likelihood of seeing a ghost.