Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Musical Monday's Celebration

I woke up to a wonderful surprise this morning. For several years, I've been trying to get a product featured in the Teachers Pay Teachers newsletter. It's not easy, but when I opened the emailed newsletter, TADA, there was my free product. I don't even remember submitting it. 




As a result, I've had a good sales day, and my followers have increased. Furthermore, I've had more page visits and downloads than any other product! I've been told that the sales bump and follower increases take place for the entire week. This is what I've seen so far.



I'm curious to see the stats at the end of the week. Plus, I had already garners multiple visits and downloads before I'd even woken up. So, Music Monday calls for a celebration. Here is Kool and the Gang!





6 comments:

messymimi said...

Hooray! It's always nice to be recognized, and i hope your business increases substantially.

csuhpat1 said...

Hope your business takes off. Congrats to you and great song.

Binky said...

That's really good. Congratulations!

XmasDolly said...

WOO HOO! LOVE A CELEBRATION! CONGRATS FOR YOU TOO! THANKS for sharing your good news my friend. So happy for you! Have a great day and a very appropriate song for you. CELEBRATE GOODTIMES.... WOO HOO

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations! That is really cool!

Colette S said...

Celebration alright!! Congrats! That is very good news!