Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Music Wants Elvis Tunes!

This week Dolly's Mystery Spotlight Dancer has asked for "Elvis" tunes, 
so here's Elvis Costello with "Pump it Up!"



That's not who you wanted? Did you mean Elvis Crespo? He's pretty fun!




Perhaps Dolly's friend wanted Elvis Perkins. He sings, "Hey."




Hmm. What other singer is named Elvis? 
Oh, yeah. Elvis Blue is a reggae singer. 
That's who he or she means! 
I don't know what he's saying, but it sounds pretty good.



Well, that's a page of Elvis tunes. 


Wait a minute. I just remembered another singer named Elvis.
Is this the guy you wanted?





4 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

Very good. I should have thought of that.

John Holton said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Well done!

Binky said...

I never knew there were so many Elvises.

Rhonda Albom said...

Personally, I prefer Costello to Presley :)