Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, May 22, 2016

#MM Late '50s & '60s theme

The theme this week is late 1950s & 1960s music. 
Here's a cute little jingle from the late 1950s.


And a fun song from the late 1960s.



This is the last week of school, so I have to play this one 
from 1972. Before you say, "What?", keep in mind that 
we started at the crack of August. I'm exhausted!



2 comments:

Binky said...

I've heard the Chipmonks, but I never heard the Chimpanzees before.

XmasDolly said...

You have sooooooooooooo ROCKED THE HOUSE TODAY that's for sure. You really got some HOT tunes here that's for sure. THANKS FOR THE DANCE AND thanks for the boogie!!! Woo Hoo!!!!