Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sins



Dear World,

I'M SORRY. In a past life I did something awful and now you seek revenge. I was not thinking when I sacked your village and plundered your precious silver. We barbarians did those sorts of things. When I smashed golden statues in your palace, it was the alcohol forced upon us pawns. Stealing your boat and leaving you stranded on an island was not cool, but what did you expect from pirates? I honestly don't remember what I did, but it must have been terrible because the karma coming at me in this life is strong, and I'm tired.


Also, if I did anything naughty this past year, please forgive me for that, too.

Joyce

6 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

I wonder how many people have a clue what you are talking about today. If I do, have an easy fast.

Cascia Talbert said...

I don't think that I understand what you are talking about here either. I hope everything gets better for you.

Binky said...

Gemar chatimah tovah.

Catch My Words said...

Thank you, Binky.

I always said I'd done something terrible in a past life, so I am now a teacher. It's humor at its worst.

Karren Haller said...

Well Im at a loss too.
Have a great day!!

LA Botchar said...

Is the rum gone too? :)

I am not quite sure either, but I do hope that things get better and that darn cruel world smartens up soon.