Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, June 8, 2014

#MM We Were All Young Once

Here's the perfect summer song as a young Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake team up for a funny song sketch at Camp Winnepesawkee. 


Although I must say, when I saw Justin circa 1983 at the Tennessee Teachers' Conference, he was a much cuter (and less nerdy) little boy than the one he's playing in the above sketch. But judge for yourself as you watch young Justin and Ryan Gosling sing as Mousketeers.







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


19 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Justin Timberlake always looks like he enjoys doing those skits. :)

And Ryan Gosling was a Mousekateer?!??!?!?!?!??!?! And he sounded pretty darn good singing too, lolol. Learn something new every single day. :)

XmasDolly said...

Great little skit. Got me laughin' for sure. Timberlake is such a card sometimes. bwahahahaha Way ta go girlfriend!

stevebethere said...

LOL that cracked me up ...brilliant

Have a tanfabulous week :-)

Masshole Mommy said...

JT was definitley a cute kid. Much cuter then than he is now.

Pat Hatt said...

lol those two always have fun with the skits

Stacy Uncorked said...

I always love those sketches - hilarious! And I had no idea Ryan Gosling was a Mousketeer! Love your choices!! :) Have a great week! :)

Bartender Drunk On A Plane singing a Song About A Girl through My Eyes. Meanwhile Back At Mama’s…

Colette S said...

Jimmy and Tim is just always too funny!

I enjoyed these. :)

Have a fun summer week!

Karren Haller said...

Thank you for stopping by this week! The music is always a nice change. Enjoy your day!!

LA Botchar said...

Jimmy and Justin are awesome!! I could watch them do the history of rap or dance forever too.

Rhonda Albom said...

That first video is really funny, although I will probably have Africa stuck in my head for days :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

I liked watching the skit with Jimmy & Justin. What fun! Who knew Justin Timberlake was a Mousketeer? Not me! I did know that somehow he was associated with Disney, but didn't know how till today. It's great to learn something new. :D Have a tunetastic week, Joyce!

Tat said...

Oh, great ;) Thanks for sharing, the videos put a smile on my face.

Stephanie Faris said...

There's a story here I missed--you met Justin Timberlake when he was a kid at a teachers conference? I didn't know Ryan Gosling was on The Mickey Mouse Club!

Unknown said...

Nice songs. Thank you of reshaping them.

Mike Golch said...

Cool Beans!

An Apel a Day said...

Those skits are pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

I really like Justin Timberlake's progression in entertainment. I think he knows how to keep it fresh with music and acting. It was great seeing a past clip.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I had no idea Ryan Gosling was a Mouseketeer!

Justin always has such entertaining skits!

Rebecca said...

OMG that was seriously hilarious I adore Jimmy and Justin to funny together. thank you for the giggle.