Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, May 11, 2014

#MM : Young From When We Were Young (Plus a Bonus Hot Dog Tune)

I hadn't heard tell of the talented Neil Young in years, but now I just learned he is still touring and has a new album coming out. Who would have guessed? I'm sure his new music is great, but I'm a fan of the old songs. Twenty-four no more. Take a look at his life.




Born November 12, 1945, this next song 
fits him better these days. (:o)  My bad.


And finally, here's the song that's been stuck 
in my head these past few days. Wonder why? 
Could it be that I took a ride in a Wiener Mobile? 
More about that later.


13 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Bwahahahahaha I haven't seen that commercial since I was what ten? LOL Very, very cool! Thanks Joyce loved it & WOW That's Neil Young NOW? Dang! Loved hearing his songs though! Thanks for sharing & joining us. Sorry about the link - it's all fixed now! :)

stevebethere said...

Brilliant! choice Joyce LOL I used to love Neil Young (well not literally but you know what I mean) years ago, Heart Of gold was a classic.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Wow I had no idea that he was still touring and singing!

mail4rosey said...

I didn't know Neil Young was traveling. You got to ride in the Weenie Mobile?? That's awesome. :)

VandyJ said...

Oscar Meyer had bologna too--that song taught me how to spell bologna. Won a class spelling bee with that word once!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

All these old bands and singers are having revival. It's all due to the young pups liking their music and those of us that have been around awhile wanting to hear them.

I am really liking hearing him today.
The commercial I have not heard in ages. Funny!

Binky said...

Niel Young isn't anymore, but neither are we.

csuhpat1 said...

Love the Oscar Meyer song.

Unknown said...

Nice. Great clips.

Rhonda Albom said...

Wonderful selection. I had no idea he was still touring. And LOl you comment on the Old Man song.

LA Botchar said...

Neil!! Naturally being Canadian, I love some old Neil Young. He is definitely one of our great timeless artists. Heart of Gold... such a great tune.

LA Botchar said...

Neil!! Naturally being Canadian, I love some old Neil Young. He is definitely one of our great timeless artists. Heart of Gold... such a great tune.

Mike Golch said...

I enjoyed the Neil young tunes.