Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, April 7, 2014

#AtoZ : G is for Gadget Breakage Problem

My son claims I got mad and ripped the handle off the microwave. If that's the
case, I guess I tore the knob off the refrigerator, too. I also yanked the cord on the vacuum cleaner and broke it. Now, I have an excuse for not vacuuming. Furthermore, late one night, I climbed up on our roof, jumped up and down, and put holes in it. Not to mention the leaking faucet. I shouldn't have forced my fist down the pipe.

I've got to learn to control my gadget breakage problem. On the upside, or down depending on how one looks at it, we replaced the vacuum cleaner, today. Time to pick up dog hairs.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm...I must have some hidden aggression too. I tore the handle off the folding closet door, which I had previously yanked off its track!
I was chuckling throughout this post...possibly maniacally! ;-)

Sunday Visitor said...

The perils of Modern technology. Most people have a gadget breakage problem. I see people smashing their phones in anger or just because they want a new one. That's a serious problem

Rhonda Albom said...

I hope you are careful when you are jumping up and down on the roof, so as not to fall off.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Oh, those pesky gadgets! Clever one, Joyce!

Allison Bruning said...

Too funny!

Mary Purpari said...

Yes, well....Been there, done that. And if I didn't, it was all my fault anyway, so I just accepted (not always calmly, especially when the accuser was the real culprit) the blame and went fumingly on my way.

http://marypurpari.blogspot.com/2014/04/g-is-for-green-man.html

Unknown said...

Lmao, remind me not to cross your path when you're angry. Especially if you're driving. :)

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Wonder what got you so mad?

Dina Mom

Unknown said...

I've done the fridge handle, but the plumming.... Remind me never to cross you! Great post (http://www.hjblenkinsop.com)

Joanne said...

funny. D for Duct tape is a great solution. Happy A to Z

LA Botchar said...

oh my goodness it's an epidemic of epic proportions: domestic appliance rage!
In the last month, my steam mop, my vacuum, my dustbuster AND the microwave have all broken.

I'm getting worried because I know PMS is looming right around the corner... :)

An Apel a Day said...

Oh no! I've had the stove handle come off. The fridge, we always have bad luck with things breaking on it.