Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, December 6, 2012

#GBE2: Bedtime Story

Okay kiddies, get comfortable because to satisfy this week's GBE2 challenge, I'm going to tell you a bedtime story about a brat named Goldilocks.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I made a special batch of porridge, or as most of you call it, oatmeal. With a picky eater like Baby Bear, I added a few drops of Tabasco Sauce to spice things up. It tasted good, but Papa said, "This porridge is too hot," and he stormed out the door.

He can be a bear when things don't go his way. Naturally, Baby Bear and I followed and the next thing you know, we're taking a stroll through the forest. Finally, I convinced Papa to try the oatmeal again by promising to water it down with apple juice. Things would have been fine except when we got home, a bratty girl had broken into our house and messed with our stuff!

Goldilocks. She put her slobber on our breakfast and ate all of Baby Bear's food. At least someone likes Tabasco Sauce on oatmeal.

We headed past the breakfast table only to discover that the same twirp had broken Baby Bear's favorite chair, a wooden rocker that used to be a family heirloom; now, it's firewood.

To top things off, we found Goldilocks drooling lumps of porridge onto the kid's pillow. Can you believe she had the nerve to crawl into Baby's bed and throw up?

When Papa saw her asleep in Baby Bear's bed, he was ticked. He roared his most powerful roar, woke her up, and ate her.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! My kind of bedtime story. Great job!

Binky said...

I bet that'll teach her!

Jo said...

Now that's a proper ending!

Theresa Mahoney said...

I used to have a poem about Goldie Locks & the Three Bears that was a lot different than the original nice version. It was hilarious! This post just brought back memories of it. I'll have to go see if I can dig it up somewhere now.

Artist said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Now that is my kind of ending! LOL

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

GK Adams said...

I love it! Short and sweet...my kind of bedtime stories get to the point! Great post and glad I found you through the Aloha Blog Hop! http://www.funnylifestories.com/

Janet Gardner said...

So funny, great spin on an old story lol!
Hope all is well,
Janet :)

Joan said...

Hey! Stopping by from the Aloha blog hop...glad I found your blog, now following you! :)

Lolalucy09.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Funny version, and more realistic - especially the end!

WhatJeanLikes said...

Bahahaha!!! Love that ending so much more. Is that bad of me?

Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Anonymous said...

Very funny--liked all that slobber! LOL