Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Silly Sunday: Five Seconds of Fun

My niece's goofy husband brought a fun, free app to our Thanksgiving week-end and here are the results. No one was safe around Josh and everyone else who went for the download.


Taking a nap had it's consequences.



Sitting at a Thanksgiving dinner table can also be dangerous.



I wasn't even safe visiting with my family.


In case you're wondering, the app is called "Action Movie" and is available for free at the Apple App store.



11 comments:

Binky said...

Well that sure puts an end to the party!

Amrit Sinha said...

Wow that's a cool app :-D

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Interesting app. Looks like a fun Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Silly Sunday.

stevebethere said...

LOL what fun I hope you all recovered OK :-)

mail4rosey said...

My husband is relentless w/that app, & no one is safe, not even the five-yr. old, lol

Leovi said...

Gorgeous and amazing videos.

shelly said...

I agree with Binky.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Anonymous said...

After seeing that app in 'action', I know what I'm getting my son-in-law for Christmas! Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I didn't know there was an app for that. : )

Theresa Mahoney said...

Now that is an app I could have some fun with! I can see myself using it on my siblings. I would probably find it satisfying to see them on fire or watch a big rock smash into them lol.

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, it's really a nice for me to
visit this site, it contains helpful Information.
Here is my webpage - outside