Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Friday, November 30, 2012

#GBE2: One Syllable Challenge

Beth gave us a job to write with short words. I could do this but yawn. I like short and long words, not just these. This needs to be worth a read as well as a skill. The joy of a good read is to choose the best words. When all of these have to be short, one can't read great work. This prompt has made me write a drab post.

Just face it, this post is . . .

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

It means "something to say when you have nothing to say." That fits.

 


10 comments:

Laura Rogers said...

Hee Hee I still adore it-

Laura

Jo said...

That is Not a monosyllable word. But did make me smile!

Rhonda said...

LOL-I am impressed that you could spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - of course if it's wrong, I wouldn't know.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha!

Amy McMunn said...

Funny!!

Binky said...

It's amazing that everyone knows that word. The power of Disney!

stevebethere said...

Well I think it's fantasmagorical :-)

Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week Joyce :-)

(Also impressed Rhonda can spell it too...and me come too that even though I pasted it from Rhonda's comment heheh!

NiceInOhio said...

It is extremely hard to write with just short words! I wouldn't call it drab, nor will I try to type that OTHER word, so I'll just say; good job on making me smile!

Unknown said...

Very, very clever. And the ending made me smile.

angelaparsonmyers said...

Cute way logic your way around the assignment. : - )